From:
Teri Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:46:46 -0600
I have been spending the last three weeks integrating my two new ferts,
Stinkers and Sheba...

Stink thinks he is Big Bad Weasel and bites my other two ferts, Squeeze and
Nibble, like he wants to draw blood... When he gets hold of Nibble, Nibble
screams bloody murder!

I tried time-outs, but no go...then I decided to use my sour apple spray...
I had used it last year with Squeeze and Nibble in litter training... I
sprayed both S & N with it on their necks, which is where Stink would grab
them the most... As soon as that stuff goes on, they become Super Weasels!
They do the death defying leaps, dances and stunts that only Superman could
top!  And they taunt and tease Stink...dancing in front of him, daring him
to bite them on the neck!

Stink runs away pretty quick...but he is kinda thick-headed...I have to use
the Super Weasel spray every time they are all out together...he just never
learns LOLOLOL

Teri
and the Super Weasel Friends and the Fat Stink
Lazykat Creations
Beaded Jewelry, Web Site design
http://www.lazykatcreations.com
Check out my "children":