From:
Sandy Nobles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 06:07:43 -0800
I need to find a ferret vet experience in doing spay and neuter in adult
ferrets.  My family has offered to help a shelter from one of my other
groups.  The shelter took in a number of unaltered ferrets from a breeder
up North of us that died suddenly last summer.  These ferrets will all
be coming back in to heat over the next couple of months and will need
to be fixed before then.  My boys and I are getting their father a new
heated and A/C horse trailer for Christmas so we would be able to move
the ferrets to the vets office.  Looking for the right vet with in 3 to
4 hundred miles of Twin Falls, Idaho the closer the better.  Or do you
know of a mobile ferret vet.  We can pay extra if they can come to the
shelter to do the surgeries save use the gas and the stress on the
ferrets of having to move them weather is getting cold here an we do not
what to be taking the ferrets out if not needed.

Sandy