From:
chris last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 06:55:30 -0800
Rob and melissa,

So you caught them.It is about time someone had photo evidence.

I found an unbelievable stash in the back of my closet.Vincent has a box
fetish.  Any box, be it discarded ciggarrete packs or an empty shoe box--
he carries it to the back of the closet.Spoo has a thing for the socks..
so the box stash was sprinked with socks.

Actually the whole thing was kinda icky looking.

The worst case of ferret materialism was my Baby.She became enamored of
my daughters bra.  My daughter was doing puberty at the time and had a
purple training bra ( I don't get this, training for what?), with silver
sparkly ponies on it...  and a little pink bow.  The bra was sort of
lurid looking but Baby LOVED it.She carried it everwhere ,slept with it,
took it to the food bowl , paraded around the room with it, stashed it in
her hidey hole .

Heaven forbid you touched the purple bra !.When Baby first laid claim to
it my daughter foolishly protested and tryed to take it away.I wished I
had a camera to take shots of my kid and the weasel playing tug of war
with the thing..it's mine, no mine !

When Baby passed to the bridge , the ugly purple bra with silver
sparkles, ponies and bows went with her.

Christine