From:
The Rumakers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:58:00 -0400
If anyone has any information on toxoplasmosis when dealing with ferrets it
would be greatly appreciated.  My husband and I have been looking for
information on it.  We've only been able to locate a brief section in the
FAQ.  We are a foster home for ferrets (we currently have 12) and when the
question was raised to my doctor she had almost no knowledge of ferrets and
warned me not to have anything to do with changing, touching or breathing
the soiled litter pans.  I'd like to find some 'hard evidence' that other
doctors have written and see what their advice is.

Thanks in advance!!

The Rumakers:
(Pinky, Butterscotch, Bosco, Buddy, Mindy,
Mandy, Kramer, Rosco, Clyde, Rascal,
Sabrina, and Casper) (and the humans,too)