From:
Rachel Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:39:59 -0600
Steve,
I can Understand your point and your side of the story.  But there are
Rude people in every group.  I have even gotten a few rude remarks on
some questions I have asked.  But If you know that you arent cruel to
your ferrets thats all that matters and even out of the rude remarks I
have recieved.I still get the people that do care and Understand.  And
Just because one person has made it a point to be a jerk there are still
enough good ones left to maybe reconsider.  This person that made the
remarks obviously needs a life.  Not you!

So my point is just ignore them and be happy with the rest of the FML
group.  I wouldnt take anything that person said to heart.

Love Rachel,Goobers&Cuddles

Rachel Summers