From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 09:19:24 EST
Hello Everyone,
I am happy to say that Miss Lucy is finally coming around.  I've read sooo
many stories of cuddly critters and wondered what happened to mine!  Lately
when I let Lucy out of her cage when I get home from work she grabs my top
lip in hand and loads me up with sweet kissies...and then promptly bites my
nose to bring me back to earth!  I guess she doesn't want me to think I've
got it made!

>Feeding question:  Why can't I get Lucy to eat meat.  I have tried porter-
>house steak, hot dogs, chicken breast, lunch meat, and ground beef but she
>won't take any of it.  I have fried, baked, and boiled what now?

Lisa,
You should never have to apologize for telling the truth.  The world is an
imperfect place and despite what we would like to believe many animal farms
do not treat their animals humanely.  If people don't speak out against what
is wrong for fear of offending other it is the animals that will pay for our
silence.

Outta Here,
        Irena...Lucy's Mom