From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 10:22:10 -0800
Want to buy stuff with your pet's photo on it? Or buy a great gift
with a photo of the recipient's pet on it? For a limited time we are
offering to add YOUR photos to products for you to buy!

Wouldn't grandma love a coffee mug with a pic of her little puppy on
it? Little Suzy could share stickers of Fluffy her kitty with all her
friends! The possibilities are endless! What great one-of-a-kind
Holiday gifts! No minimum purchase required -- at all!! Best of all,
it's FREE! Send us your photo and we will post it on a full line of
products, then you order what you want! It couldn't be any easier!!
E-mail is [log in to unmask] with your photo (JPEG format please.)
Buying adorable merchandise at our CafŽ Press store is win win! You
get unique cute animals on your stuff and help support the rescued
critters at the same time!

See our store here:
http://www.cafepress.com/crittercamp

Thanks!!