From:
Michelle Hammett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 16:39:07 EST
Hello everyone, my name is Michelle and I've just joined this mailing list.
I'm a brand new ferret owner, as of two days ago, and I'm absolutely loving
it.  I purchased a little female who I have named Rajia.  She's been an
absolute joy despite her eagerness to chew on just about anything.

I haven't had the chance to read through all of the back issues, but I have
downloaded them and hope to get through them later this evening.  With that
in mind, please forgive me if what I'm about to ask has already been
discussed.

Since I've brought Rajia home, she's been sneezing a good bit.  Is this
normal?  It's not constant, but still enough to have me worrying.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Until next time....

Michelle H. and Rajia