From:
Scott Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 14:14:22 -0500
Somebody asked about ferrets in comic books the other day on the mailing
list, and I just wanted to let them (and everyone else, too!) know that
there IS a dedicated ferret comic book!  The characters are called "The Four
Ferreteers" It's about four ferrets that are given the magical power to turn
themselves into 6-ft tall ferrets.  They are transported through time to the
present day.  It is produced by Paw Print Productions of New Jersey.  (See
Mrs.  Duck, there ARE good things about NJ!) If anyone is interested, just
drop me an e-mail and ask me about it.  I have one of the first editions of
the first comic, and it is signed by the creator, H.  Harth.  He signed it
to all of my guys (and gals!)

Scott and the Weasel Warriors!

Samson  "You know, of course, that the comic is fashioned after me...."
Seymour "Dream on, Sam!"
Simba     "No, it has to be after me, after all, I am star material!"
Ginger     "Will Simba's ego ever cease?"
Timon      "Ah phooey, the pages taste TERRIBLE!"
Alexander"Forget the comic book, where's Briar Rose?"
Suzie Q  "Trouble, Trouble, there has to be more trouble for me to get
          into!"
Briar Rose"Hey Alex, nah-nah, you can't catch me!!"