Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 10:39:05 -0400
Why don't you try putting some of the dog food in with the Totally
Ferret/cat food in a closed container for awhile?  The TF/cat food should
pick up some smell/taste from the dog food, and this might make it more
palatable to Moogie.  Good luck!

- Ela
 entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
 computer.

[Moderator's note: Whoa!... is this signature a merger side-effect?  I guess
I'll delete it from your other post, but if it applies to FML posts, I
think we have a problem.  BIG]