From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:53:49 -0800
as SOSkat...

I would like to ask all who DO participate in the SOS Raffles...or even
those that don't for whatever reason...how they would prefer the raffles
be set up...

if you could please respond to my [log in to unmask] addy so as not
to take up valuable space on the FML (unless BIG deems this is something
best discussed on the FML..if so...he will need to note that at the end
of my post, please, otherwise...please DO NOT take up the FML space)[and
for ClubMed...cause i do not have time right now to read the group...so
i will not see your responses if you just reply on the list]...also...
anyone feel free to post this to whatever list you belong to so i can get
as broad a response as possible, also requesting that they respond to me
at my [log in to unmask] addy......

ok...here it is...

=============================
Do you prefer the raffles to be one BIG Prize package, with one chance
for one person to win...

OR

Do you prefer it to be multiple Prize Packages with multiple chances to
win? (even if some of those prize packages are smaller.)
==============================

Please put either "1 big" or "multiple" in the Subject line. you may
explain your choice if you wish..but it is not necessary...:)

I will say right up front that simultaneous multiple raffles where you
choose the prize package you want is NOT an option for me at this time...

ok...thank you all in advance for your input...

SOSkat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy [+13](-16)...
Check out http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/ for my ShelterHelp pages!!!!

SOS/FML Shelter and Vet List...
http://SOS-ShelterList.supportourshelters.org
SOS Raffles... http://sos-raffle.supportourshelters.org/

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!