Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 15:28:59 -0800
wez kid at da wind &willows dat wive wif Momma Wissa didn't nose dat
Sandy paws would come sooooo many times--- Momma sez we can haz da
pretty wrapped stuff yet-- but we just love da knew playboxes and
krinkle stuff to play in-- Momma sez we be just like toddlers cause
we like boxes best-- but we don't know if it's true since she won't
let us have da rest till Kissmus.

anywhos--- tank eberyone for da wonderous boxes and da pretty packages
we be opening soon.

Oh and momma Wissa was cryin-- we thought it be cause she not get
anyting-- she sez nope- it be cause she is so happy and there were
such touching cards and sweet present inside da boxes-- FERRET hoomins
is da best HOOMINS in da whole wide world

Merry kissmus

da WWFR crew and Momma Wissa