From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 14:41:53 EST
We went to the costume contest on Sat.Didn't win,but had a good time.We
were well represented with 4 ferrets attending.We had a ferret angel,a
butterfly,a ballerina and the grim reaper.I think we showed how sweet
these fuzzies really are.All four were well behaved,if squirmy.I got many
comments on how quiet mine were,they went to sleep in my arms all dressed
up.I guess when you deal with 50 or so kids at a time,a few dogs and cats
are not very exciting.They did get excited when they saw the other
ferrets,and wanted to play.We all had fun,I showed off my 6.9 year old
man,and made a few ferret converts,not a bad day.

I can see Bumble now,the new and improved ferret vacumn cleaner.What do you
do for an extension cord,or is he like the energizer bunny?  What a great
new household appliance.I may have to get one.Is he a wet,dry vac or just
food and treats?  Good thing ferrets don't purr,or you might think there's
a semi parked outside.I bet he likes the amplified dooks.Leave it to a
ferret to find fun from anything.That's the way to live life.

Sandy & 3 fun factories