From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 20:33:11 -0400
Hi....

A question came up a few days ago about a ferret cardimyothpy list.  I
think I can up with a good Idea.  The Western Carolina Ferret
Shelter/Rescue & Club has a Newsletter that is Published online and sent
out 2x a month.  We are looking at doing it weekly now, and will include
the Cardiomyothpy Q&A.  I have one Person (Vet Tech) that is willing to
answer any question on Cardiomyothpy, and any other questions regarding
Ferrets health.  Her vet will answer any questions that would be to much
for her, and they will also write some stories for the Newsletter.  Lets
try to give this a whirl, and get some good information out there to ferret
folk that is seeking this information.  This is what it is all about, we
want to get out to everyone that needs educating on certain subjects.  IF
you are a vet,Vet Tech, or Very Educated Ferret Person that would like to
respond to the Questions Submitted, Please send an Email to Ron Carter,
our Ferret Shelter Newsletter Editor for the Online News.  His email is
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]> and if you want to subscribe to the
newsletter, in the SUBJECT area put NEWSLETTER, and in the MESSAGE area
Write SUBSCRIBE.  Please Lets get this going and see how many people we
can educate and Help.  I am also going to take material from the Online
Newsletter and put it in Our Monthly Newsletter that the Shelter is Putting
out starting in OCT.  This Newsletter will be the First Issue for the
Shelter & Club, and we are looking for it to be a Very Good newsletter.  We
will also center on Halloween Ferrets in this issue.  IF you want to add an
article to the Newsletter, write to me and let me know.  Also, if you want
to Subscribe to the Newsletter, we ask that you Join the Club, as it is
free to all club Members.  We do Plan to send complimentary Issues for the
first couple Issues, so if you want to be added to the mailing List, send
me your Snail Mail Address, and we will get it out to you.  I know that
there are allot of you that are good columnist, so please do send in your
articles.

Thank you Everyone.
Gary Skinner

Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117