From:
Manfred Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 08:57:47 -0500
Hello everyone,

My wife and I have been following the FML for a little over a year now,
since just after Chichlet took over our lives and house.  Six months later
Deisel also claimed his share of our hearts and we can't imagine a house
without the two of them sharing it.

Our three Yorkies and one cat aren't overly fond of the fuzzbuts, but know
that as members of the family they must be tolerated, no matter the
provocation.  The worst that ever happens is a litle growling when the
fuzzbuts venture a little too close to the dogs food dish.

Recently Chichlet has developed a taste for dog kibble which has resulted in
the dogs dish being place on top of the ferrets cage while they have free
run of the house.  This cage stands off the floor on a 18" high stand so the
top of the cage is about four feet high.  I built a ramp so that the fuzzies
can enter and leave their cage when ever they want to and the door is always
left open while they are out.  Well, Chichlet has discovered that he can run
up the ramp, climb up the side of the cage and pig out on the dog kibble.
But the amazing thing is that he has also found a unique and safe way to get
down on his own without having to do any dangerous jumps.  The cage stands
up against a wall and he has discivered that he can control his decent bu
wedging his back up against the wall while pulling himself down the wire
mesh of the cage, until he reaches the stand at which time he just lets
hinself ooze to the ground.

It's amaazing just how smart these little guys really are!!!

Manfred & Deb (humans)
Chichlet & Deisel (ferts)
Lady, Pee Wee & Charlie (yorkies)
Bones(Cat...stuck-up)