From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:27:20 -0400
HELP!!  I live in Michigan (15 miles NE of Detroit in Chesterfield/Macomb
County) and my ferret is going to be in her first show ever in 1 week in
Columbus, Ohio.  Anyway, I need to get her teeth cleaned/scraped.  My
regular vet just quit her office I found out today!  They do have a
technician that does dental, but they charge $160.00!!!!  Does anybody
know of a vet or someone qualified in their private home that can do it
cheaper??  I need to know by Wednesday August 23rd at the latest.

Thanx!
Dooks to all!
Jacci Copeland & Kira the Wonder-Fert