From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2012 12:54:16 +0300
Thank you for spinning all the interesting posts, FMLers! Here's a set
of pix for the Ictonyx striatus (Striped Polecat, Striped Weasel,
Zorilla). Cool-looking little things, aren't they?

<https://www.google.com.et/#hl=en&output=search&q=photo+of+Ictonyx+striatus&oq=photo+of+Ictonyx+striatus>
[Corrected URL]

I particularly like the 2cnd one, which shows a ferret-similar face,
and the 5th, which shows a long narrow body. Awww I just noticed that
the 5th is of stuffed one in a wildlife exhibit, rather than a live
one. Nonetheless, good to see what it looks like in motion.
[Note images shown may not be displayed in identical order from query
to query. BIG]

I sent a post to our Ethiopian Wildlife Society to see what more info
I can get abt the country's weasels. Also said I want to foster -- or
have -- any infants that come their way. Since the adults are hunted
down for killing chickens here, it's possible some will come MY way.

Here's my favorite picture of a Luwak -- u know, not a weasel or even
a mustelid -- and a great little article on the coffee. These people
disagree w Dave Barry (loved that article too, Lonny).

<http://www.balikopiluwak.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Kopi-with-Luwak.jpg>
[Corrected URL]

I have a little coffee tree here w berries on it now. But I don't
think I'll risk its fruit on Jonas or Cleo. Oh, sorry, I meant it
the other way around...