From:
"Mitchell, Tina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 15:25:42 -0500
I've been on the fml for awhile fully apreciating all the info and I'm glad
to say I've finally gotten my Ferret.  I believe he's full grown and have
not yet discovered its gender.  I wanted anyone's suggestions on training
not to bite.  Even the biting at the feet.  Don't get me wrong the little
one is very well behaved and isn't constantly trying to bite but when he
does what exactly are some suggestions on what to do at that moment.

Thank You For You Help!

If Male  =  Bear
If Female  =  Cookie

              Sincerely a Mutual Ferret Lover, Tina