From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 00:19:46 -0400
As some of you may have read, I am waiting patiently until Monday when I
can take my little Einstein to the Vet for chest x-ray to determine if me
may have a heart condition.  I have notice something with my boys and was
wondering if some of you people who had had ferrets much longer than I have
could maybe answer an odd question.  Usually when they play, my fatboy
Tyson jumps all over little1 pounder Einstein-rolling him, and naturally,
biting his ears and just generally giving him a real good romp!  The last
couple of days, I have noticed he has not been doing that!!  They haven't
played "rough" at all!  Tyson carries on with his toys and his rice box and
follows Einstein around, but no pouncing!  So I am wondering, do they KNOW
when something is wrong?  Can Tyson sense that Einstein isn't well?  They
were about 8 weeks old when I got them-they are about 8 months now and have
always been together.  I know they have bonded to each other, but I am
curious about Tyson's behavior toward Einstein.  At first, I thought it
was my imagination, but he is very definitely taking it very easy with
him!  Just curious and would love to hear opinions on this!  Dooks to all!

Della and the Tumbleweeds!
Tyson(having ear withdrawal)
Einstein(still chillin')