From:
Christopher Frick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 18:08:43 +0000
Hi all,
Just wanted to stop by and say to you, as a former lifetime CA resident,
that there's no way in hell that the lawsuit against Ferrets Anonymous will
ever hold water.  Plain and simple, there's no evidence to support ANY of
the claims made by the plaintiff.  I do understand that some money will have
to be expended by FA for representation, and I think that sucks bitter
apple.  How about a countersuit?  Get em for harrassment, or something?

L8r,
Chris, Betty, and Chopper