From:
Geoff Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:17:16 -0400
Hi All,

I noticed the other day that in the Petsmart.com's ferret shop that they
were selling cedar and other forms of wood chips for ferrets.  UM... aren't
wood chips deadly to ferrets??????  Just wondering if anyone else had
noticed this on the site.  Under the pic it even says safe for all small
animals.  Am I wrong in thinking that this is so wrong?

E-mail me if you've seen it and think that this is wrong too.  I'd like to
write a letter or two off to the webmasters of PetsMart.com if I'm right
about this.

Geoff