From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:10:22 -0500
I read that story about the poor guy in NYC yesterday and then I went to
work and I was literally sick the rest of the night.  I just thought of
this poor guy bloodied and crying for his animal, his little animal.  I'd
like to get a hold of the a**es who did it and just let the civilized
person in me step to the side for a few minutes

Roary, right now I'm reading your response to all of this and typing up
mine as I read yours.  You mention the woman screaming bloody murder
about her son getting attacked and bring up some very valid points, but
if I were her, and I lived in NYC, I don't think I'd be worried about
the vicious ferrets living there, how about the vicious people who
would beat someone that badly over their pet?  That's pretty crazy.

I just can't get over this article.  I will be skimming news headlines
and doing searches to try to keep up to date on this poor man's condition
and please, in case I miss finding any headlines myself, it would be
great if anyone else found them, a) send them to me personally at this
address or b) update on the FML and hopefully I'll see.

Let's all keep Mico and Mr. Serrano in our thoughts.  You guys don't hear
from me often on here, because I don't often have a lot to say.  But this
much, I do.  This story really, really got into me.

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wonder are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

"May it be you journey on
To light the day;
When the night is overcome