From:
Jessica Yanda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:53:58 -0500
Hello,
I recently joined this list and have learned alot!  About a month ago my
fiancee and I adopted a ferret from a friend who no longer had time to
care for him.  He is an adorable tinny 7 year old and very lively.  Here
is my question.  Scout has a bad habit of chewing on our carpet.  His
favorite spot is under a desk where it is hard to reach him.  He doesn't
chew on anything else (couch, clothes, ect) just the carpet.  Any
suggestions for getting him to stop or at least to protect the carpet
from any further damage would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
JD & Scout