Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 07:41:12 -0700
Hello, it's me, Parris.  I'm a Princess in a white fur coat.  My 2
brothers and I are giving the mailman the green paper things again today.
BaM...it goes to SOS to be added to the 601 other green paper things.  My
mom says there are lot's of Princess's like me that need treatments.  Or
is that treats.  Oh well, somehow green paper helps.  I had to look all
over for some.  My bruds like to hide it.  Then they laugh as I run around
in my high heel shoes and white fur coat trying to find it.  I'll get the
last laugh though, I get my own bowl of special food.  The bruds have to
share.  They make rude slurpy sounds.  I do not.  I eat like The Princess
I am.  Mommy said so.....

In Touch,
Parris
mailto:[log in to unmask]