From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:32:16 EDT
>But even then, and keeping in mind what Bob has talked about in terms of
>evolution and domestication, this doesn't even seem to be a possibility.

Ah!  That's a key thing right there that I missed.  Domestication.  My
snakes are not domesticated, so if it is "true" that feeding live mice
to my them can affect their temperment, I'm sure it would be because they
are not domesticated.

Thanks so much for replying.  I am learning something every day, and I
love it!  OH wait..... onnnnne more question ::giggle:: (I wouldn't be
Wolfy if I didn't have more to say or ask)..... If live prey are fed to
ferrets, do you think that would teach them that its okay to go after
most tiny animals.  For example, should someone who has gerbils, guinea
pigs, or other small animals in the home refrain from live prey (not
killed) so that if an animal gets out, it stands half a chance?  Would
that be an issue?

Wolfy

Please visit:
>http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/