Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 19:00:13 -0800
Hi, all.

My Hoomin and I would like to send our deepest apologies to all of the
FML'ers who have been waiting patiently for news of their recently
angeled friends.  The Hoomin was unexpectedly called out of state due to
a family crisis, and had no internet access during that week.  It is too
hard for me to type with my nose, so I had to wait for the Hoomin to get
back.  I am VERY sorry that this happened, and am going to set about
getting the Greetings to you as soon as the Hoomin and I can start work
again tomorrow.  We are going to try to e-mail everybody who posted a
loss individually, in case they have not seen this message, and do not
understand what happened.  Please never think that your messages have
been ignored!!!

With sincerest apologies,
Sandee the Greeter
The Hoomin