From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 23:38:06 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to the 2011 FML calendar kids.

I am happy to let you know orders will ship the week of the 13th so why
not go ahead and order your calendar now?

These are huge 32 page calendars which start with December 2010 and go
through December 2011. This calendar is packed full of adorable fuzzies
captured in wonderful photos taken by you, their humans. It's another
great calendar that will make wonderful gifts for yourself and everyone
you know.

The best part is your purchase helps SOS help shelter ferrets so what
are you waiting for?

To order please make a check to Support Our Shelters and mail to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA 30559

If paying by Paypal please use [log in to unmask] as the
pay to.

Calendars are $10.50 each. Plus First Class Mail postage
for one calendar is $2.00
for the second add an additonal $.65.

If you are ordering 3 to 6 calendars please add $4.95 for Priority Mail
postage to your calendar order total. Please email me for a postage
quote if you are ordering bulk or in another country.

I'm also happy to offer bulk discounts and if you are a shelter please
email me for special shelter pricing. These would make a wonderful
fundraiser for your shelter events.

We are pleased to have the Ferret Depot as a sponsor for the calendar
again this year.
http://www.ferretdepot.com

Please visit to see the calendar cover and for a list of calendar kids
and more info at:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html
If you have any questions please email me.

Thank you for helping SOS help shelter ferrets.

Sharon B. :)
for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org