Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 04:34:16 EST
Deb V writes:
>How about Special T for Izzy and Tonks new baby? Oh,,,, can you please
>repost the web page with all the baby names. I like to look at the
>page every once in a while and check the suggested names. I like Miss
>Izzy and Super Tonks baby picture too (thee one of them pushing the
>stroller).

Tank you to all da people that are writing in with names for Mz. Issy's
and my son, little what's his name. There have been so many good ones.

Deb, that special picture that you like was done by my Aunty Deva, she
is the bomb, she has done all my special pictures. Have you seen the
hot tub one? :::::giggling with paw over mouth:::::

Mr. Travis is going to pick the name Jan 1. Oh that's today. and we
will announce is right tomorrow. I can't wait, I bet what's his name
can't either.

To see the list of names submitted go to
http://www.skweezeme.net/baby.html

Happy New Year,
Super Tonks & Mz. Issy