From:
Michelle Z Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 13:35:13 -0500
We only bathe ours when they get into something that requires a bath!
However, nail clipping is done once a week, two weeks at the most.
Ferretone on the tummy does the trick.  They could care less what I did to
their nails.  Now ears on the other hand...no amount of ferretone could keep
them from squirming during this, so we scruff for the ears.  Ears and nails
are done together.

- Mish

Carnegie Mellon University......Athletic Dept
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mish/home.html
(Departmental)....http://www.cmu.edu/athletic