Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:22:00 -0400
I live in Georgia. (why else would i be asking about a GA social Club :))
Midway between Atlanta and Macon.  If there is anyone who may be interested
in a monthly or bi-monthly Social club for GA Ferret owners and enthusist,
Let me know and well see if we can pull something together.  It would be
great to get together with fellow furball owners :):)

Oh and Hi everyone Im new to the list.

PS Any suggestions on controling a bitting problem on a year old male??

Jen and
Duster and Rascle(and thier kitty friends)