From:
Elly McKay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2013 22:52:45 -0700
The recall Vicki posted about yesterday DOES include the Ferret and Cat
EVO food. If you click on the link from Vicki on March 18th FML you can
pull up a chart that shows specifically which bags are affected with
dates and Lot #s. I tried to add the link to the chart below, but I am
technologically challenged, sorry if it doesn't work.

Better to be safe than sorry! Thanks Vicki for posting about this. I
know quite a lot of people who feed Ferret EVO and Cat EVO to their
ferrets.

March 18, 2013 -- Natura Pet Products has announced it is recalling
four of its most popular brands of dry dog, cat and ferret foods due to
possible contamination with Salmonella bacteria

<http://www.naturapet.com/voluntary_recall/Natura%20-%20Affected%20Products.pdf>

Elly