From:
Kathy Rapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 09:43:21 EDT
hi gang and gangettes  :)

this was in my e-mail box.  i thought i would pass it along, because i know
that many of you use Collodial Silver for your furbabies.  the prices sound
reasonable, i know i paid a LOT more for a smaller bottle of the Collodial
Silver.

i have been using it in zeffy's eye for a year now.  i used it daily for
about 3 days and then about o nce a week and now only about once a month.
only when it waters.  she had a badly scratched cornea and they had said
that removing it was the only way to fix it.

yipes!!  so i turned to Collodial Silver... which i heard about on this list
and have been greatly impressed.  i believe she has periferial (drat, can't
spell this morning) vision.  which is a lot better than no eye.

again, never used this company, it just came across my e-mail.

give hugs to all the furbabies (and yourselves if you need them)

kathy.

from:  [log in to unmask]
COLLOIDAL MINERALS

$5.97 PER QUART  --  IN CASES OF TWELVE
$9.95 PER QUART  --  SINGLE BOTTLE PRICE

Shipping & Handling:
  $10.OO PER CASE OR $3.50 FOR SINGLE BOTTLE

40,000 MGS PER QUART      77 COLLOIDAL MINERALS

From vegatation deposits of ancient plant life found on Western slopes of
the Rockies.  These minerals outcrop in Utah, Wyoming.  and New Mexico.

Why is our price so much lower than our competitors????
Because we are not a multilevel concern and don't carry the expense of that
type marketing system.

How can you have confidence in the quality of our product?
We take no shortcuts in production.  We use a cold water leach with no acids
used to accelerate the separation of the colloidal minerals into solution.
We are patient and wait.  We bottle in an FDA inspected pharmaceutical grade
lab to insure quality control and impeccable sanitation standards.  If the
current minerals you are taking do not have a nunber stamped on the bottle
between the label area and the cap......your supplier has not gone to this
extra expense to assure you of the quality and sanitation of an FDA
inspected laboratory.

We also carry Colloidal Silver in pint containers.  Same price as the
colloidal minerals.  Colloidal copper pints are also the same price.  You
may mix or match products to achieve case quantity discounts.  That means
you could order six pints colloidal silver and six quarts colloidal minerals
and receive the low case price of $5.97 for each of the products.  There is
no sales tax to be collected as Texas does not tax these particular products
regardless of final destination.

So $ 81.64 for each 12 items laid down on your doorstep by UPS.

CALL 1-800-999-9345 or 1-888-840-2163
OR
Fax us at 940-891-6099
OR
 Receive Information via e-mail by
<A HREF="MAILTO:[log in to unmask]"><CLICKING HERE></A>