From:
Anita Chavera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:53:27 -0500
I've been using 8-in-1 Peanut Butter crunch treats for years, and my
ferrets just love it.  I sprinkle some on top of their food as a little
treat a couple times a week.  But lately, I've noticed what looks like bird
seed in the containers of the treats.  Over the past few months, it seems
like there is more and more bird seed in the containers.  I separate the
seeds out of the treats, but I'm disappointed that I can't just sprinkle
from the container.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Does anyone know how
to contact the company?  I'm worried that my ferrets might get ahold a
seed that I missed and get sick, and I hate to stop using the treats
because the ferrets really like it.  Any ideas?

Anita