From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 21:36:32 -0700
In addition to Mary and Eric's Koosh on page 48, and Parrots of the World's
angora ad on page 46, my angora Neugi, is on page 27 of the upcoming Modern
Ferret issue.

Neugi is the dark one, and that's Welly looking over my shoulder.  Neugi is
also from Denmark, and very people oriented, always watching to see what we
are doing.  He often sits up to do this, with his long soft fur billowing
over his little feet.

His favorite game is to launch himself about a foot off the floor, landing
in my outstretched arms, then race up my body to my shoulder, where he
tries to springboard to the top of the refrigerator before I can grab him.
Where the other ferrets run through the house in fast ferret-waddle, Neugi
races like a rabbit pursued by hounds.

Neugi shares space with our only little girl, Muffet, and is always sweet
and gentle with her.

Georgia - the left coast one...