From:
Rachel Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:21:34 EST5EDT
It's yard and garage sale time, folks.  The perfect time to go look for
cheap hammocks for your furries.

I found a yard sale selling baby clothes and bought 2 blanket sleepers, one
flannel pair of longjohns and a terry cloth long sleeved onesie.  All for
$2.00!  They make wonderful hammocks.  I just tie the arms and legs around
the cage bars.  You can also buy the metal rings to sew into them so they
can hang by those little chains but I'm too lazy for that.  haha.

You might have to get rid of the buttons or snaps, depending on your
ferret's chewing habits.  But my two don't chew on material so they
ignore them.

So....there you go.

Neo - Mom.....why do you go to yard and garage sales?
Trin - Really....we have no room for a garage and we already have a yard.

Rachel Bray
The Ohio State University
Fees, Deposits and Disbursements

The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of The Ohio State
University, and belong solely to those annoying little voices in my head.