Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 23:44:11 -0800
Our new fellow Simon came in from California last week with a bruise
around his penis-- well, turns out it's from a tumor and need to be
removed very soon and can't be very comfortable.

Simon's penis Tumor removal & male reconstructive surgery fund is
underway -- every $1 or so will help a feller' in NEED --email WWFR
at [log in to unmask] for paypal info or our vets address if you
can help-- so far our facebook ferret friends have contributed $175
towards his urgent operation.

thank you all-- prayers appreciated

Lisa
Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue