From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 23:48:53 -0700
Hello all you fuzzy wuzzy fewwets out dere...we'd like to start dis message
out wite wit a song we done wroted...it's sungd to dat new song by da
Prezdints of da United States called "Peaches"

Here goes:

"Movin' to da pantry, gonna get me some raisens...
movin' to da pantry, gonna eat me lots of raisens...
(repeat)
Raisens come from a can, dey was put dere by a man,
in a factory downtown...
If I had my wittle way, I'd eat raisens every day,
in handfuls, mouthfuls, and even raisen pie!"

So, dats our new song, hopeded dat you's like it a whole bunch...

Anyways, Tater and Odie done got us some ideas going round in our heads
again...

First of allsiz, we gots two dozen Three Mile Island hot wings delivered
from Taco Mac yesterday, and we ate it all up, you know dat our fleoncays
sent us dose snacks and it was good!

Dose two boyz surely now how to wine and dine us lady-type fewwets...

Anyways, we done heard last night about how Odie done tried to flavor-up
Thor (dat cat-ting) wit Paw paw's barbie-cue sausage stuff and we was
waughin' like dere was no tomorrow!  We do wishes dat we coulda scene dat
stuff happenin', cause we sure woulda taught dat it was funny!  Fewwets is
much smarter dan dem cat-tings you know!

Anyways, dose coons been rippin' up da's garden sometin' pawful, and da
wanna kill dem coons good, but he loves em too much, dey is so dang cute he
says, big furry rolly-pollies he says, we tink dat dose coons is kinda neet
too, and sure dey is invited to da wedding we guess dat it's alright (oh
shoot, da is sayin' stuff now 'bout some runnnin' sentence or sometin', aw
da you don't know what you is talkin' bout da, we wuv woo da, give us a
snuggle and a kiss....aw daddy...)

Anyways, we's really happy dat dat nice lady Dayna helps out all dose sick
fewwets to get better and not haveta go to dat Rainbow Bwidge too soon, you
know.  We is also feelin' a wittle bit bad for Bill Gwuber, since he been
stayin' up till dat big, bright, orange ball in dat sky comes up over dose
horizens...you know, dat is dedicasion, you know, dat is one nice man we
gots doin' dis FML ting, you know peoples...

Anyways, Paw paw told our Ma and Da dat Tater and Odie ain;t much
interwested in dose sock-tings, but dats okay, cause dey love dose
tennichoos and tick-tockey tings dat we love to take to our hidin' spots
too!  We also love to steal lighters (good ting dey is child-protested)
and now-or-later candies (have some now, den have some more later) and
hide dose too!

Anyways, dose neighborgood boyz came over to play wis us yesterday, and we
done twicked dem,  we hid ourselfs real good, playin' hide-n-seek wit dem
you know, and dey couldn' find us for hours!  Well, maybe minutes, not sure,
but it was fun!

Anyways, when we moves to Florida dat Jacks Village place, we is gonna go
visit Tater and Odie and snuggle wit dem, cause we loves dem wit all our
wittle hearts you know...

Rosie (wiggle-worm) and Maxie (teddy-bear-fewwet)