Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 19:42:05 -0400
Actually, there is a lot of information posted about the benefits of
colloidal silver, Mr. Voorhees ..  including information from Syracuse
University, NASA, and others.  It's all been posted to the list before;
may I suggest you check the archives for it instead of dredging the whole
issue up on the list again.

Interestingly enough, the post you sent the list about colloidal silver
was pretty much word for word the same as a post that Mr. Killian was kind
enough to send me in private email.  Unfortunately, you made the same
mistake that he did ..  you sent information about colloidal MINERALS,
not colloidal SILVER.  As I mentioned to Mr. Killian, the word colloidal
simply means "broken down into very small particles that stay suspended".
Colloidal minerals are a totally different substance from colloidal silver.

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483