From:
C-Shell Super User <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1993 14:30:58 -0400
Well, it happened sooner than I had hoped.  I have three 6 month old jills
that are just coming into season.  I had really hoped that they would not
come in until next spring when we could breed one or more of them.  Also, it
is still possible that their mother could still come into season this year.

I know of several dud-studs in Longview, Texas.  However, I would prefer to
find one in a larger city, where there are a lot of things to do, while our
poor little girls are being abused by some big old hob.  I would be willing
to travel from Houston to Dallas/Ft. Worth, San Antonio, Austin or Corpus
Christi.  We would also be glad to go as far as La Fayette, LA (not much
night life for non-residents, but cajun food makes up for it).  If we could
find a closer dud-stud, in a small town, we would, of course, be willing to
make two trips to drop off and pick up.

They are just starting to show, so I have about 10 days to 2 weeks before I
need to get them taken care of.  Any information on dud-studs in the areas
mentioned will be greatly appreciated.

"Cats may be cool, but carpet sharks rule!"

John Gaver ([log in to unmask])

[Is using a dud-stud preferable to a HCG shot?  At 6 months, it seems a
little early to subject them to the tender mercies of a male in heat.]