From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:36:08 -0800
The shelf issue was quickly recognized when these cages 1st came out
and Midwest Homes for Pets redesigned the shelf and offered free
replacements.

We had 8 of the original design cages in our shelter and received 16
new shelves.

If you contact Midwest via www.midwesthomesforpets.com, go to "About
US", you'll see their e-mail address of [log in to unmask]
They will want a picture of your shelves as they did have several
people asking for their shelves who didn't even have FN cages - but
upon receipt of that picture, they'll send out the re-designed
replacement shelves to you. I believe it can all be handled via
one e-mail.

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY