From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 1995 19:44:43 -0500
Regarding the Organic Vegetable litter.............
Sounds great! Where can we get some? Can it be done through UPS or the post
office. Nobody around where we live carries it.

Charminator and the Ferret Union...............

Can you please have your mama reprint our union rules and demands. Our mama
can't find our copy and it's really important that we make sure she follows
all the rules!

And did you see the new possible demands from our French speaking cousins? By
the way...how do we say chuckle and dook in French?

Have we come up with a name for our union and is every state going to have a
different local number?

And did you see the note from our other cousin Ralph? He wants us to add
peanut butter coated raisins. Our mom does that for us and we go nutty!

And then another favorite candy is...Brewers yeast and garlic flea
preventative pet tablets with extra vitamins. UMMMM! Some of our cousins get
the powder stuff mixed with their dinner but we get the real candy chunks.
Afterall.... we have teeth, we're not helpless and we can break it up
ourselves! It's like that stuff our mama likes called chocolate but without
any bad stuff! Mama gets it wholesale so if any of our cousins would like
some.....try contacting our mama.

This is all for now......our brother Tashe (the cat) wants to come in for a
while and mama says we beat him up too bad so we have to go take a nap.

Until later,
Cheers, chuckles and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and
chief in charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time),
Rascal (the lover Boy) and their Mama too!