Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:29:04 -0400
I am new to the FML- Also, a fairly new ferret owner.Last year, a ferret
got dropped into my lap because it had nowhere else to go.  I had never
seen one before!  I sent my daughter to the library to get as much info on
them because I had two toddlers and I really didn't know if they would bite
or anything!  To make a long story short, Meiko is now one of my children.
I never knew they could be such a loving, funny, & adorable pet!  My
toddlers carry her in their purses, push her in the doll carriage, dress
her in doll clothes, and she just loves them back.  Now we are looking for
more and I can't find a breeder, a pet store that carries them, nothing.
If anyone lives in the Traverse City Michigan area and can help me, I would
appreciate it.  Thank you.