From:
Kristi Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 13:33:12 -0600
Hello to all,
I am interested in finding people in the Chicago area who own ferrets or are
interested in taking care of ferrets.  I have one and unfortunately my
business takes me out of out occassionally.  I don't like disrupting her
atmostphere and would like to be able to leave her with someone who loves
ferts.  If there is anyone in the Chicago area who is interested in
exchanging ferret responsibilities please e-mail me.  Thanks very much.

--
Kristi Nelson
Fierce Bunny Productions