From:
Susie and the Fursnakes! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:52:54 -0800
 .....hi there! This is susie and the fursnakes, I was just letting
you know that we are about to have our first online fundraiser for
the year of 2011. If anyone would like to donate and item, items or
a service to help our fursnakes, please contact me @
[log in to unmask] or

We (I) appreciate all of you and your kindness to my fursnakes and I.
Thank you so much in advance We are gearing up to try and have the
fundraiser by at the latest March 18. Currently I have 29 under my
care.

Thank you!!!!

XOXO,
Susie and the Fursnakes!