From:
Penny Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 14:25:49 -0400
Hello to fellow ferret owners!  I've been reading the ferret list, and
thought I'd introduce my babies and myself.

I live in central Pennsylvania, and own two 8 month old ferrets.  Parker and
Sabrina are litter mates and I truly enjoy them.  Parker is a sable, Sabrina
is black.  They were the last two in the litter at the breeders, and I just
couldn't seperate them.  They are so cute together.  I also have 3 dogs and
5 cats, and except for one outside cat, everyone gets along!  I do some
animal rescue, but at the moment I'm taking a break.

I have a problem with Parker and Sabrina.  They have gotten under the sofa,
made a hole, and are able to climb up inside the sofa.  Now they are
dragging some of the guts of my sofa out into the living room.....oh
my!!!!!!  I've tried closing their hole, but as you can imagine, they just
make a new one.  Any suggestions????  I allow them to play everyday for
hours.  They have toys, and more toys.  They have that large plastic ball,
pvc pipe tubing to play in, the ferret tent, etc.  And they have a cage full
of toys, a hammack, cloth tube to sleep in, and also toys there.  So, I
don't think its because of lack of items to keep their interest.  I would
appreciate some ideas.  It's safe to say this sofa is washed up, but before
I invest in a new one, I need to figure out a solution.

Thanks so much!!!!!