Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:26:44 -0400
I have never tried animal communcators or psychics with my ferrets (I
know people on the list have had positive & negative experiences), but
I'm just wondering if anybody had asked a communicator or psychic to
ask their ferrets to only go in the litter boxes.  any success?  do the
little critters just laugh and go 'nah..' when you ask?

if there's any communicator or psychic who can get my kids to poop/pee in
the box for me, please contact me!

Selina, Sprite, Dart, Clef, Popcorn & Sorin