Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:42:50 -0600
It seems like one of the best things we can do right now to make our
voice heard on the ferret murder at Lambert Field, is to write letters to
the editor to explain how outraged we are and also to show how far this
story has reached.

Politicians respond to bad press, and this is one of those times.  I know
the story has reached coast to coast and perhaps if we let them know it,
and how bad it makes the state of Missouri look, they will take steps.

You can send letters to the editor to:

The Post-Dispatch is the only paper in StL.  Remember, don't rant and
rave.  Right insightful letters saying how outraged you are over this
incident.

I am attempting to verify some other information and contact info,
hopefully I will have that soon.

Hugs,
Maggie