From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:45:10 -0500
Hi Friends!

It's me your ol' buddy Jerimiah at Ferret Wise.  Lots is going on as
usual but I just had to tell you all about the latest & greatest things
happening.

First of all i HAVE to say "Way to go Harry!" This senior shelter kid
sure did put in some quality time this past weekend-- He his friend
Austin and Sneakers ( who does not live at the shelter) all traveled
with shelter folks to the Boston Children's Museum for "Critter Day".
Well the Mom said that it was a SUPER day.  Poor Harry had been petted,
greeted and visited in the first hour all he wanted to do was sleep - but
Mom only let him get a short nap in before coming out again.  Hundreds of
children met ferrets that day and as many adults stopped to see, ask
questions and take some paperwork.  The scheduled time was 12 noon to 3
PM but at 3:15 they were still visiting with interested folks young and
old.  The nice folks at the Boston Childrens Museum have invited the
shelter folks back again next Fall!  WoooHoo!  It was no surprise that on
the drive back the guys slept very soundly.

First of all Mom Wants to thank Meredith Harper & Sneakers, the ferret
who owns her for joining the shelter folks and helping to spread good
news about ferrets!  This was and awesome day!  Hooray maybe next time I
will get to go- I promise I will behave!

They are getting back to be the same old guys but it took a tad out of
them-- of course that was fine with me while they slept I ate their share
of treats! :)

Well I guess we may get a little busier yet- Mom says there is 2 new kids
headed in- as soon as their Martins New Englander gets here- these two
dark sable gals are not babies- they are 8 & 10 mos old and have lived
all that time in a petshop-- and they BITE!  Now I know what that is all
about!  They needed a place to go bad so here is where they will be real
real soon!  To help pay for their travel and townhouse Mom has lots of
goodies up on ebay- they will need ADV testing and vaccinations etc so I
hope you find something worth buying!

SLEEPER gift set   Ends Nov-28-04 13:00:18 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4338941199

2 PC SANTA SLEEPER SET    Ends Nov-30-04 10:02:50 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4339370102

TOYS & TREATS gift set   Ends Dec-01-04 11:26:52 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4339623401

A Ferret in the Pocket Tee- in most sizes!!!  Ends Dec-01-04 21:22:36 PST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3943454468
ANd plenty of great things including ferret prints, notecards, magazines,
books & more  at the eBay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Kolor-shop_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm

I am sooo happy now we have Holiday lights on at night little tiny
twinklies- makes me so excited to think Santa ferret may be here soon.
Please come visit on Sat Dec 11 for the Holiday Open house!
More information is at:
www.ferretwise.org/calendar.html

Hugs & licks

Jerimiah, shelter mascot