Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 13:04:38 -0800
Merry Christmas to all you FML'ers out there and to all the wonderful
fuzzies responsible for us being here.  May the new year find you all in
good health and prosperity.

A special thank you to my good friend Mustang Charlie for always being there
when I've needed him to look after my babies for me and for taking such good
care of them.  Crystal, especially, sends much love and kisses. :)

As we end another year filled with so many trials and tribulations, i.e.,
the recent Spokane tragedy, may we ask our Higher Powers to look after us,
guide us, protect us, and help us to overcome the negative forces of evil in
our world.

To BIG : *** Thanks for a great job as moderator. ***,

One last note before I end, I reviewed all the controversy over Maggies
recent post and the following aftermath.  My opinion is, I saw nothing
overly immoral or offensive about the post in question.  Some of you who
responded were much more graphic and, in my eyes, extremely judgemental.  I
would hope that the coming years of spiritual and intellectual growth for
our immature species brings more tolerance.

Again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All, and Ferretone for
all Fuzzies.

Sincerely,
Fred R., and Mickey, Merlin, *Crystal*, Collin, Niki, and Spirit.