From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 09:58:09 EDT
I have 4 ferrets, a group of 3 boys and a single girl.  The boys are
big guys, all live together and share 2 litterboxes.  My girl is an
ferret-hating thing who turns from a sweet lovable doll into a pitbull when
around other ferrets.  She is even kept in a separate room (on a different
floor!) so no one 'accidentally' runs into each other.

My question is about the smell of the girl.  I have more problems with her
cage, litterbox and bedding than those that are shared by 3 big, active
boys.  How can we check to be sure she is descented?  She is a rescue fuzz,
so no real history exists.  I change bedding at least once a week and
sometimes that is not really necessary for the boys, but it is for the
little stinker!!  I've always believed the guys to have a stronger smell
than females, but someone point me in a direction!!!

thanks!

Jen and Gang